- Spent three days in another state caring for a two-year-old
- Spent two days at home, one of which included a visit by three 15-month-olds (and their parents)
- Spent one day recovering from a visit by three 15-month-olds
- Spent two days driving to and from another state to attend a funeral
- Attended yet another health care reform town hall meeting
I've had to cancel and/or reschedule three appointments during that time, as well. I haven't walked more than to and from a building to a car in the last week. And the garden has been – obviously – more neglected than ever. (But I picked three ripe, unblighted tomatoes when I got home last night! Anne, you were so right about the blight! Yuk!)
The funeral was for my first husband, my children's father. They gave the eulogy, which was wonderful and sad and funny and heartfelt. I couldn't be prouder of our children. He was, too.
That's all for today …