Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday: A great day ...

for starting. And for starting over!

I'm only a little bummed, actually, because I had so much fun this past week. But I guess I'm not such a good dieter/exerciser when I'm traveling. Or maybe it depends on the traveling. I can imagine myself being able to keep up the exercise at the beach or, as I did in September, at a lodge. But even then I didn't rein in the food.

I gained back the two pounds I lost the first week, plus another half. I can't even begin to estimate the average number of calories I consumed or burned each day I was gone. So here we go, Day One all over again.

And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that IS all you have to say about that! I'm totally psyched that you had so much fun - you so deserve it. Those pounds? They're just visiting and will be soon on their way.

Sunny CA said...

It could have been worse. We all always start right where we are right now and go from there. No looking back with regret.

I broke 200 pounds; got to 199.5 lbs, but I have been struggling since then. My biggest problem right now is complete boredom with what I have been eating to the point of not being able to eat it. I have to do something.
Greta

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...