Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sock it to me

That's what NC State did to WVU in last night's bowl game. So sad.

And here's what I finished during the game. My husband has resisted wool socks (who knows why) for years, but this year decided they were the only thing that would keep his feet warm. This thick boot sock is the first half of the first pair.

And, lest second-sock syndrome set in, I've already completed the ribbing on sock #2.

Have a good Wednesday. It's supposed to be a bit warmer and might rain today here. I guess that makes shiny days like yesterday even more special.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful socks! Details, please - yarn, gauge, number of stitches cast on. I still have not done a sock on a circular.

Unknown said...

Those socks look cozy and warm. Too bad about the ballgame. We watched part of it.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...