Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Music to my ears

Er, well, to the ears of corn, anyway.

It's raining!


We've only had passing sprinkles a couple of times this past week. Not enough moisture to make a difference in my wrestling-with-the-hose watering regimen at all. This morning, though, we're enjoying a nice, steady drizzle. Perhaps the expanse of dry, brown, crunchy grass will perk up a bit. (I don't water the "lawn," since we live in a field, basically.)

Busy day today, after a busy day yesterday, after a busy weekend, after a busy week. Yesterday's busy-ness can be seen here. Yum!

Today's busy-ness is taking me to town to take care of some business. Heh. For now, though, I'm just going to wrap myself in the sound of rain.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...