Monday, October 3, 2011

Stats

4 miles in 73 minutes
64 oz. water
Biceps, triceps, overhead lifts, front lifts, side bends, pushups – 10 of each. Curls and lifts were 5 lbs.
Three meals, no snacks

In my mind, I see a photograph of me with my daughter, my granddaughter and an imaginary great-grandchild. I'm lucky to have a four-generation photo of my dad, myself, my son and his daughter, but to repeat that with me at the top, I'm going to need to keep up with those four to-dos at the top of this post.

I hope you don't mind if I use this space to record this. At various times I've used FatSecret, SparkPeople, Weight Watchers Online and Calorie King to keep track of intentional activity. In order to do something different and to be accountable to someone other than myself (that would be both of you), I'm going to try this for the next four weeks.

But I'll always call the post "Stats," so if you're not interested you can skip it.

3 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Go Debbi! Thanks for letting me be part of the team. Well, one of the cheerleaders at least.

ws said...

I think your push-ups are making me feel inadequate.

more numbers please :)

gingersnapper said...

Wow, you go!

You're getting really fast with your walking. I also have the short little legs and do about a 20-minute mile - that's a brisk pace for me.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...