Saturday, December 10, 2011

There's still time

If you're a knitter and you've finished all your gifts and you're wondering what to make next, you still have time to whip out a Wee Santa Hat to put in a charity box or atop your Christmas tree or on a little one's noggin.

You can make one in just a few hours and if you're like me you probably already have the perfect yarn stashed away. And if it's not perfect, you know how to substitute, right?

This has been a very popular pattern on Ravelry and I've shared it on Facebook this year, too. But I would certainly be remiss if I didn't use up one of my December NaBloPoMo posts tooting my own horn about the Wee Santa Hat. Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...