Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20 - Something you can't live without

When I saw today's photo prompt, I almost took a picture of my garden gloves.
This time of year, they're essential! Howver, I could live without them.
It didn't take me long to come up with a more substantial and meaningful idea.
Without the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, I wouldn't be here.
I literally would be dead (or in prison or in a mental institution). So grateful. 
Also, I am reminded of a book I bought once, just because I liked the title:
If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet? 
Looks like someone's written a song by that title now, as well.

Your turn: What can't you live without?

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...