Saturday, September 15, 2012

Prezzies!

One of the many fun parts of blogging is that sometimes one of your readers will see something and say to him/herself, "Gee, I bet Debbi would love that." And then a couple days later Debbi gets an unexpected gift in the mail! Thanks, Denise!


I haven't tried the tea yet, but I don't think the floral notes will bother me. I don't much care for plain green tea, but certainly recognize the benefits of drinking it.

And the book ... well, how perfect is that title? There's more than a few of us who could have started there and written an entire book! Instead, we blog, and meet cool kids like you who send us prezzies!

Thanks. You made my day.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...