Sunday, October 14, 2012

I love this blog

I'm not sure how I found "If Beth had a blog." Sometimes when I have a little time on my hands I poke around in others' blog feeds, and I think that's how I started reading Beth's blog. She's a Presbyterian minister in McDowell County, WV. She's spirited and spiritual. Her writing flows and her ideas are original and forward-thinking. I'm glad I found her. I found this post is exceptionally thought-provoking. What do you think?

If Beth had a blog: BethRant6 - Let's End the Generational Wars

2 comments:

Beth said...

Debbi, How cool is this world - you found me and through you someone else found me and through them I found you - love it! I'm enjoying your blog - want to know how the holographic owls work out - might just have to get one for fun as I've nothing to protect from the birds. Keep bloggin', sister! Peace & thanks for the shout out, Beth

Unknown said...

Thank you for the tip! I will check her out.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...