Friday, December 14, 2012

Catch a falling star

Last night the Geminid meteor shower was the can't-miss event. Of course I did, since I'm an early-to-bed, early-to-rise kinda gal. But the early-to-rise part worked for me, as I caught TWO shooting stars just letting the dog out at 6 a.m.! Amazing. The ability to view meteor showers with very little light noise is definitely a Middle of Nowhere advantage.

THE DOLL IS DONE! Start to finish in four days, that might be a record. Also finished is all the baking I'm going to do. I haven't yet wrapped a single gift, so that will be Job One today, but I'll be fitting it in after a walk and before taking a neighbor to the doctor and after dinner and before bedtime. Which might be later than usual today.

Ah, well, it's the holidays and you're supposed to feel exhausted and stressed, right? Joy to the world, and all that.

Got a call from the owner of the garden center yesterday, asking if I wanted to come work for them again next season. Um, YES!

And that's about it from here. Good-night, Chet. Good-night, David. Good morning, Blog World, from a mostly uninspired and fairly wordless Debbi.

P.S. I could have a lot more time on my hands today, as it looks as if Facebook is down, down, down. Won't load on my browser, and won't load on my phone browser. Ack!

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...