Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23 - Word

Have nearly finished, only one chapter left. These are good words, classic
words, inspirational words. Words for the ages. Can't believe I've never read it.


Winnie said...

I haven't either. My hubby has it, I just asked if he read it and he hasn't yet either. He will put it on the must read list. I am currently reading "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen. I have never read it, just seen the movie. It is very good.

Vickie said...

I read it just a couple months ago. Also read East of Eden just a couple months ago. Both for the first time. Steinbeck is my oldest's favorite author. I have been working my way through many of the various 100 books everyone should read lists. Currently reading Their Eyes Were Watching God. So many good books on those lists.