Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dilemma

So tomorrow is Easter and we're having dinner here and I'm cooking it. And cleaning both before and after the cooking, since I walked this afternoon and wiped myself OUT.

I was just checking my monthly and yearly mileage and discovered that if I walk five miles – JUST five, not impossible at all – I'll have logged a hundred for March.

I was planning to do two tomorrow, in the afternoon, after the dishwasher was loaded and company had gone home.

I'm sure I'll be tired after cooking and cleaning and entertaining. But the OCD part of me would LOVE to hit 100 miles.

Such a dilemma ...

I hope you have a happy Easter. Results will be posted tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...