So the fact that I
- did four loads of laundry (bedding and linens, no clothing)
- line-dried most of it
- took care of a couple little nagging chores
- vacuumed the entire house
- walked for two hours (6.2 miles – a 10K!) and
- prepared a home-cooked meal (chicken with peanut sauce and rice)
proves that yes, once in a while, I can still get things done.
The reward was going to bed early, one of my favorite things to do. Heh. (That's kind of a joke; I always go to bed early and spend an hour or so reading. I have little interest in television these days.) I had a little trouble actually getting to sleep last night, though. It might have been the aches and pains that are a natural result of walking 14 miles in two days.
Or it might have come from inhaling the scent of sun-kissed sheets every time I moved. Ahhhh.