Friday, May 17, 2013

Deep thoughts …

Not my original ones, but from the little inspirational e-mail I get from Mike Dooley. I read these on the fly and rarely think about them during the day. That would mean memorizing them, and reflecting upon them, and allowing them to sink in. I prefer to be delighted by the idea as I read it. Often I'll say to myself, "Hmmm. Never thought about it like that."

I don't think my life has been dramatically changed by reading these tiny snippets of positivity.

But I know I haven't been harmed by them.

Happy always lasts longer than sad.
Slow never fails to arrive.
And forever has only just begun.

Proving once again, Debbi, that time is always on your side - 


and 

Sometimes, Debbi, when circumstances or disappointments bump you off track, it's the beginning of an even bigger dream coming true, that could
not have come true on the track you were on.

Yeah, always. 


and

Talking a lot about something that bothers you, Debbi, is a pretty good
sign that you've got something huge and profoundly liberating to learn. 


These are good things to believe, hard to disprove and they set a good tone for my day.

I hope they do the same for yours.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...