Sunday, October 13, 2013

A football kinda Sunday

The New York Jets (West Virginia's new home team, now that former WVU quarterback Geno Smith is starting for NY) and the Denver Broncos (um, Peyton. Need I say more?) are playing back-to-back games on CBS this afternoon. I will be planting my ass on the comfy couch with the big-screen TV, knitting in hand, and enjoying a lazy afternoon.

In order to prepare for several slothful hours, I will walk/run this morning, probably eight miles. I also will throw something in the slow cooker, probably chicken thighs and squash and onions and peppers and mushrooms and coconut milk and curry powder.

I'm salivating just thinking about it.

And here's what I've already accomplished this morning. My inbox went from overflowing to this:
It was a huge batch-delete project, with stops along the way to update a credit card and check out a few free knitting patterns.

Too bad deleting e-mail doesn't burn more calories. Heh.

Wishing you an equally relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...