Friday, October 25, 2013

Photo issues

Google+ offered to store all my photos, so I let it. What I didn't realize is that if I delete any of those pictures, they will also be deleted from anyplace I've used them previously.

Thus there are some missing photos from some recent posts, which I may or may not go back and try to fix.

Thanks to my friend Denise who pointed out today's missing "Welcome" sign (which I did fix). I'm glad someone out there is taking such good care of me!

I can't say the same for Google+, however. Might have to stop that photo-storage madness. Sigh.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ack!!! Good to know. I think I have this same set up on my blog with Picassa.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...