Monday, October 21, 2013

This post brought to you by the number 13

That's how many hours I slept last night. That's what having three five-year-olds visiting will do to you. Or that's what it did to me, anyway. To answer Vickie's question, they are the firstborn. They have a three-year-old sister (who didn't visit this time) who is much calmer, much more focused and much quieter.

It's a girl/boy thing.

I will say this: The fraternal triplet definitely has a different (quieter, calmer, more focused) personality. The twins? Not so much.

So, it's Monday and GUESS WHAT? My weight STAYED THE SAME!

Who's shocked and surprised? Not me. It dipped a little during the week, but began creeping back up over the weekend and I knew I'd be reporting another same old, same old this morning.

Who's getting tired of staying the same? Definitely not me. I'd rather be here than heading back up the scale again. I'm just guessing this is a good time to practice patience and maintain my consistency in both workouts and food consumption.

It helped my attitude tremendously that today's photo-a-day prompt is "Then and Now." Of course I did a before-and-after of myself. 'Cause I'm narcissistic that way. Heh. Looking at the 'then,' taken in July, 2012, and the now, taken a couple days ago, I got NOTHING to complain about.

I'll post the picture in a few.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...