Monday, November 11, 2013

One week in

First full week of Whole 30, Part Two, is done, and my weight stayed the same. I still have 12 pounds to lose to get to my goal by the end of 2013. LoseIt! predicts it'll happen January 6. I have my doubts about that, even.

I have this little app on my phone where I can enter my weight daily. I've told it I want to lose 65 pounds by December 31. It tells me I'm 81.54% of the way to my goal, and I've used 86.72% of the allotted time. Interesting numbers, and I'd like for them to be dead even, but alas … they are what they are and it is what it is.

I've been feeling a little lethargic the last couple of days. Have slept well and for many hours, so I can't blame insomnia or restlessness. But no energy during the day. I hope that will turn around today.

Mondays can be reset buttons in so many ways.

I took yesterday off from the walking (but still managed to log about 30 miles!), and I haven't run at all in a couple weeks. I'd like to say I'm going to step up the pace today, but I don't think I'm quite up for it.

What else, what else … the triplets asked me to knit them stuffed animals for Christmas, dinosaurs for two and a horse for the other. They chose their yarn colors; I finished the horse Saturday watching WVU's heartbreaker of an overtime loss. Started one dino yesterday afternoon. They will be identical brontosauruses, since these two boys tend to scrap at each other if you give each of them something different.

Oh, and their little sister will get a knitted Hello Kitty.

That might be all the knitting I do for the holidays. Our family members all live in NC or TN – not much need for cold-weather gear.

And I could use some SMALLER sweaters. Heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it takes an extra week for those efforts to show up on the scale. Don't give up! If you're feeling run-down, there might be something going on that is getting in the way of scale changes.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...