Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wishing both of you …

a very merry Christmas.

My husband and dog are still sleeping. Christmas with part of my family starts tomorrow and will include seeing a performance of The Nutracker! I'm very excited about that.

Today will be a quiet one: taking my mother-in-law out for dinner, walking with my husband later today (when it warms up a bit), setting up the Kindle that Santa Debbi brought for him.

We'll see how that goes. Santa Debbi may have bought herself a new Kindle. Heh.

A year ago this morning I weighed 53 pounds more than I do today. Yes, I've added a couple MORE pounds this week. But wow.

Fifty-three pounds.

I think maybe that's the best gift ever.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...