Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stayin' alive

I climbed down the riverbank to get this shot.
It looks much gloomier than it really was! 
Nine consecutive days of walking, with a couple runs thrown in there, as well. Yay, me!

It's funny how much better – and how much less! – I eat when I make that daily walk a priority. Although when I walk I have 90 minutes to two hours LESS time every day to stuff my face.

So there's that.

And I've had so many meetings lately, all related to graphic or web design projects. Nice to be needed, but wow, I'm not used to being in business.

As soon as I finish breakfast I'm going to clean up my desk and clear some space on a nearby bookshelf to organize my various projects. I try to not have much in the way of paperwork, but some is inevitable and I don't want to lose anything. Right now the desk is pretty much buried, with a tiny space carved out for the laptop.

A little laundry, a little tidying and a whole lotta Olympics are on tap for the rest of the day. Hope you both have a nice, relaxing day, free of stress and discomfort and full of peace.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...