Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18 - Five years ago




The benefit of blogging is that I don't have to actually REMEMBER what I was doing when a photo prompt like "five years ago" pops up. I can just go back and read about it. Which might not be a benefit. After all, my brain isn't getting much exercise when all I have to do is click a link and read all about it. Anyhoo … five years ago I painted the living room and kitchen. This is just a representative paint chip – I'm not compulsive enough to have saved one from when I actually did the painting.

The benefit of crafting is that you have random paint chips lying around for photo prompts.

I'm off to a three-hours-away city for a meeting. Might do a little shopping on the way home. Long day, no walking (insert sad face here). No walking yesterday because it was too damned cold. Spring will be here soon. I think. I HOPE!

2 comments:

denise said...

I guess that makes me compulsive. I have a sheet with a list of all colors by room accompanied by the paint chip for each - and I sold that house! I'm not only compulsive, but a packrat! But I really liked some of those colors and didn't want to forget - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Happy travels. Hope it's a good meeting.

Vickie said...

I have paint colors/numbers/samples for every room at my house too.

http://baby-steps-v.blogspot.com/2014/02/which-pictures-to-have-printed.html

Link takes you to post with pic of wall of paint samples my middle did in her dorm room this year. Free and looks really great look. Bottom picture in that post.

I LOVE being able to look things up in my posts - dates, events, names, really valuable.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...