Sunday, January 25, 2015

Better this morning. So far.

I really had to lay low yesterday. I know some people can lose their lunch (or, in my case, breakfast) and feel terrific – I'm not one of those people. When I throw up I feel uneasy and ill for a long time afterward.

So I didn't walk, partly because of that and partly because it was just too freakin' cold! But yesterday was the first off-day after 10 straight days of four-mile-a-day walks, so I think I can give myself a pass.

And dinner stayed down. I went off-plan and had some saltines with my soup. And I had saltines a little earlier in the day, as well. Saltines when you're sick is a given, right? It will be interesting to see if that right-hip pain returns as a result.

I. Miss. Football.

That. Is. All.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world? Do you have any idea what caused this?

I hope you feel better soon!

Yes, Saltines are a given.

Caverta Online said...

You will get better soon..

Amandalicious said...

Oh no! I hope that you feel better soon. Take it easy!

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...