Monday, March 30, 2015

Surprise! I'm not dead!

A short post this evening, to ease back into semi-regular updates.

My life has been super busy this year, mostly with political interests. West Virginia's legislature meets for 60 days each year, beginning in early January. As a member of the social media committee for my state Federation of Democratic Women, I spent a lot of time tweeting and Facebooking and blogging about bills and resolutions and issues, oh my.

About the time the session was winding down, a freelance job - an annual report for a local non-profit - fired up, and it will be finished up tomorrow.

Which means I'm back to regular, timely, personal blogging  day after tomorrow.

No fooling.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...