Sunday, April 5, 2015

Day Four DONE

Well done, actually!

The only hitch yesterday was a lot of pain in my right leg/hip again while I was walking (five miles again – woo hoo!). I was surprised, by the discomfort, but chalked it up to the previous day's difficult trek. And I'm fine this morning. I'd love to not have this pain atalleveragain, but maybe it's just part of the whole aging process.

Although I'm sure the entire paleo community would be telling me RIGHT NOW that it doesn't have to be that way.

I'm sure you all have better things to do today than read a blog post, so I'll leave you with my favorite, traditional Easter greeting and wish you a very happy Sunday:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're braver than I am, taking on another Whole30. Never say never, but I think I'm done with those for a while.

Great news on your walking. The weather will help, I'm sure you'll be able to accumulate miles more quickly now.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...