Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mileage goal: On track

Except … it's raining today. And will continue to rain. All. Day. Long.
I have 17 days to walk 60 miles, which certainly sounds manageable, at 3.5 miles a day. Sixty more miles will get me up to 100 miles per month for the year, and that, my friends, is exactly on track. I hope to bank miles over the next several months, in case November or December turns out to be iffy for walking, weather-wise.

One thing all this rain is good for is softening the garden beds for easier weed-pulling. I've spent a lot of time working on that chore the last three days, but there's so much to do this time of year.

Food continues to be fine. That little spot-check yesterday reallyreallyREALLY motivated me to stick with the Whole 30 for the remainder of the month.

But I'm still pinning treats to Pinterest for May and beyond!

Day 13 DONE!

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...