When I've gardened in the past, I planted all the seeds at once and that was it. Once I was done planting, I was DONE. But I didn't feel that way this year, and managed to get a second harvest of snow peas. I stir-fried them with mushrooms, rice, sesame oil and soy sauce, and we had grilled chicken sandwiches for a main course. Mmmm!
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Last
Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...
-
Warning: This is long. Grab your coffee. This morning's weigh-in results are in, and I'm about to break a promise to myself. I was...
-
Neomonde happens to be the name of my favorite eatery in the Triangle area of North Carolina. I've visited the Morrisville location onc...
-
While many people are beginning to implement their New Year's resolutions today, I started a week ago, and I'm really glad I did. Th...
1 comment:
..and third and fourth and......WILL IT EVER END?????!!!
The weeds are getting the upper hand, now. My enthusiasm for pulling them has long since fled. I have to admit I am eagerly awaiting that first frost! Don't want it quite yet....but I would like to find out what sitting down means...soon!
Lovely Snow Peas and your dinner sounded delish.
Elora
Post a Comment