Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just keep driving, driving, driving

If you've seen "Finding Nemo," today's post title will seem familiar.

I've driven 2000 miles in the last three weeks. I'm heading back home and cannot WAIT to get there. I shall go directly to bed without passing Go and without collecting $200.

I did, unfortunately, collect a very bad cold, and would give anything to be teleported home instead of having to just keep driving.

I also collected a lemon tree that wouldn't fit in the new house. The tag on the little stick it was three years ago identified it as a Meyer lemon, but they look like plain old (big) lemons to me. I'll try to remember to post a photo tomorrow.

I'm at a rest stop right now, about a fourth of the way home. When I'm finished resting, it'll be back to just keep driving. Which has nothing at all to do with knitting, running, reaping or eating, but ya gotta work with what ya got when the NaBloPoMo idea is to just keep writing.


Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...