Saturday, June 9, 2012

So much fun!

Let the campaign begin!
I just got back from our state Democratic convention. I was not chosen to go to Charlotte, but I truly didn't expect to be. Seems like those positions are rewards for many years of service to the party, and I've only been active since 2008. Lots of people said "next time, you'll get to go next time." Pretty heady stuff for a girl from the Middle of Nowhere.

I'm ready for the campaign, and right now I'm tired. Need to post the photo of the day and then I'm going to relax, relax, relax. I've been "on" for two days, something girls from the Middle of Nowhere aren't very often.


No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...