Thursday, January 25, 2018

Meltdown and fail

Major, major meltdown the last couple of days. I haven't done anything to create success with my intentions.

I'm going to the dentist today to have four extractions and get a partial denture where my lower front teeth used to be.

And I am freaking out about it.

Being an emotional eater, I'm eating whatever I want. I'm not walking or reading, either.

SO …

Whole 30 fail.
Mileage fail.
Reading fail.
Writing fail.

I don't even remember if there were other goals, but here we are, three weeks in the new year and none of the habits stuck.

And I don't really care this morning.

BECAUSE I AM FREAKING OUT.

It's not like I haven't had extractions before. I have a full upper denture. And it drives me crazy and I hate wearing it and now I'm going to have both jaws compromised.

I hate getting old.

Be kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be Kind to Yourself, First.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...