Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grrr x3

Okay, I’ve known about Leopard for a long time now, but really didn’t have any reason to upgrade my Mac’s OS. When Apple offers a great deal like their new Mac Box Set, though, it’s hard to resist.

The box came Monday, I installed it yesterday and I completely screwed up my e-mail program today. Just now, actually. So on top of a boatload of other frustrations, add that I can’t receive e-mail at the moment, nor probably for the next couple of hours.

Grrr.

I forgot to mention Monday how much I loved the Super Bowl halftime show. I was in the audience for one of Bruce’s original “Born to Run” tour dates back in the ’70s, so listening to Tenth Avenue Freeze Out and Born to Run in a concert setting brought back some great memories.

2 comments:

Lori G. said...

Dang, I hate when that happens. :-(

It was a pretty good show (I wasn't thrilled with the current song but that's just me...) He's coming to C'ville but I couldn't afford the tix.

Hang in there!

denise said...

Ain't technology grand...

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...