Reasons to root for the Cardinals:
- Larry Fitzgerald, the hottest wide receiver in football pants
- Kurt Warner, the oldest QB in football pants
- Cuba Gooding Jr., who played for the Cardinals in Jerry Maguire
- Not only have they never won a SB, they’ve never played in one
- Troy Polamalu, the hottest strong safety in football pants
- Ben Roethlisberger, the fattest QB in football pants
- Mike Tomlin, the youngest coach in the NFL
- I live in WV. The Steelers are “our” team.
Best commercial? IMNSHO, it was this (I hope this works!):
The weather gods gave us a hint of spring yesterday. One of my weather widgets reported the mid-afternoon temperature at 65, the other at 57. Either way, it was a good day to back away from the treadmill and head outdoors. My husband and I logged a six-plus-mile walk before we settled down for our Super Bowl party for two.
It’s a good thing our “new” bathroom is so pretty, because after installing quarter-inch porcelain tile, none of the doors fit. Adjustments will need to be made; I’m not living with an open-air bathroom floorplan for too much longer. I bought slate-blue plastic bins to corral the stuff I used to store on shelves in the closet; my husband said that closet is so neat it doesn’t even need a door.
Um, I don’t think so. The difference between men and women might ultimately be how each of us defines “neat.”