Monday, April 20, 2009

A complete time-sucker

Scrabble meets Tetris … and wastes more time than Solitaire. Seriously! My high score so far is 822. I’m ready for a standalone (rather than online) version of this game and I only found it last night. (I think a standalone would probably have a feature to record and store your game history.)

My husband and I were out of town for the weekend, visiting our triplet grandsons and their parents. I walked on Friday morning before we left and we took a long walk with the babies Saturday afternoon. And it wasn’t a leisurely stroll, either. Our son and daughter-in-law are very fit; when they walk, they don’t mess around!

Our hotel stay was less than wonderful, however, as the folks in the rooms across and beside us were late-night party people. Management came up twice to quiet the roar, but it did no good. I still have a lack-of-sleep hangover this morning. The older I get, the more consistent I need my sleep to be.

Of course, playing with three one-year-old boys could have something to do with my depleted energy levels! I’ll try to do better tomorrow. Today I feel rather disjointed and bleary. The perfect mindset for DeepLeap. Heh.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...