Thursday, September 10, 2009

Grrr.

I HATE DIAL-UP!

Well, it rained last night – a lot – so I can't connect to the
internet for more than 5 seconds at a time, apparently. And I have so
much to say this morning!

I did end up watching the President's speech, and was happy I did so.
I applauded several times, just like most of the people in the
audience. Some of those Republicans, though, had some motor
coordination problems. Not only could they not clap their hands, they
couldn't get out of their chairs, either. But that Rep. Wilson (R-SC)
represented his party well, doncha think? His shout of "You lie!"
shocked everyone in the chamber.

His website is "down for maintenance" this morning. Heh.

I'm still a single-payer supporter, and I always will be. It's the
right thing to do, morally and economically. I will continue to work
toward that end. But Rome wasn't built in a day. Nor was Medicare. Or
Social Security. Or civil rights.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...