Friday, September 18, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words

And since I don't have a thousand words – or even a hundred today – I'm just going to put up some of the pix I took Wednesday. No quote, no inspiration, no fitness (I walked again yesterday, and thanks, Denise, for your comment!) – just pix.

A woodpile (obviously).

Strange looking growths on the trunk of a tree.

I want to go back and take this one from another angle.

Ho-hum. Boring shot of a hay barn.

When I walked by this little Jersey yesterday, she had her head stuck in her grain bucket, and I rescued her. She is the friendliest little calf I've ever seen. Her mama feeds the Amish.

That is all … have a good weekend.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...