And since I don't have a thousand words – or even a hundred today – I'm just going to put up some of the pix I took Wednesday. No quote, no inspiration, no fitness (I walked again yesterday, and thanks, Denise, for your comment!) – just pix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Last
Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...
-
Warning: This is long. Grab your coffee. This morning's weigh-in results are in, and I'm about to break a promise to myself. I was...
-
While many people are beginning to implement their New Year's resolutions today, I started a week ago, and I'm really glad I did. Th...
-
Thanks for all your insights and input about how much cleaning sucks. Heh. I didn't use the timer method that was suggested by a couple ...





No comments:
Post a Comment