Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Quote Day

The price of inaction is far greater
than the cost of making a mistake.
~ Meister Eckhart

I am so pressed for time this morning. We had no phone service most of yesterday and I've been playing catch-up ever since.

Today's quote refers directly to Massey Energy, the owner of the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia where 25 have perished and slim hopes are fading for four miners who are unaccounted for. The more I learn about Massey, the more I want a windmill in my back yard and solar panels on my roof.

Have a great weekend ... we're off to see the triplets! I'm taking some dear little hand-knit baby booties for their new little sister, who will be born this summer. Will try to post a photo next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have been thinking of you and your proximity to the mine disaster. It also makes me think of my great- great grandfather who came from Scotland and worked in the mines of Pennsylvania. Can't even imagine the work and how dangerous it is.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the triplets!

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...