Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally, a sit-down day

I have a handful of graphic design projects to work on today. The apple jelly and tomato sauce will have to wait until tomorrow. The ice cream and mozzarella can't wait, because fresh milk has a shelf life and we're getting to the end of it.

My husband and I are visiting friends in Virginia this weekend. They garden, too, so I'm not sure that taking them pickles and jelly would be a good idea. Bread and jelly might be a better combo.

Time is at a premium, though, as I'm also (tomorrow) participating in a health fair at the prison where I volunteer.

A to-do list would be a very good thing right about now. Heh.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...