Thursday, January 6, 2011

It figures ...

We have to travel tomorrow for my husband's eye surgery, so OF COURSE we have yet another Winter Weather Advisory:

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM EST FRIDAY...

It really doesn't look too bad, 2 to 4 inches of accumulation total, and my car has all-wheel drive. But I'm guessing not everyone else on the highway will be so equipped.

Ah, well, we'll at least be traveling after daybreak so we can see the other vehicles careening into us! Heh!

I've logged 21+ miles so far this year. Today will be mighty busy and mighty cold. I hope we can get the elliptical out of the back of the car and into the upstairs office/workout room. It would be nice to do a workout without freezing my face off!

If not, well we'll be at a hospital tomorrow; if my face freezes off, I can get it tended to there. Heh.



Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

gingersnapper said...

Ugh! That sucks. Be careful.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...