Thursday, April 7, 2011

Last one today, I promise

Michael Pollan recommended this article about the amount of added fat and sugar in the American diet. It appears that the food industry is providing way more per-capita calories than we need to be eating. Interesting and enlightening, if you care about food.

(Can you tell the high-speed internet service is up and running? I'm loving it!)

And one more link, for you social-network types: a new browser called RockMelt. I downloaded it, don't know how much I'll actually use it, though. I've been using Google Chrome with the new laptop. Do I really want to switch browsers again already? Heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Would you consider feeding your whole posts if we promised to click through once in a while to comment?

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...