Monday, October 10, 2011

Stats, Week 2, Day 1

Forward lunges, chair squats, pliƩ squats, wall push-ups - 12 of each
          I'm bumping these up by two this week, and will also be bumping up 
          the upper body reps.
64+ ounces of water
4 miles in 71 minutes.


Three meals (total 1223 calories): 
8 a.m.
  • 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, full-fat
  • 1 Tblsp. apple jelly
  • 1/4 cup granola 
12:30 p.m.
  • 2 oz. whole wheat bread
  • 1 Tblsp. almond butter
  • 1 Tblsp. apple jelly
  • 2 dill pickle spears
  • 1 apple
5:30 p.m. 
  • 1 cup spaghetti
  • 1 cup marinara sauce with meat
  • 1 cup green beans
  • 1/2 cup light vanilla ice cream
I'm going to list everything I eat this week, so this Stats report is going to get really boring. For you and for me, because I'm logging everything over at FatSecret, as well. But I'm only going to bore us to tears for one week. If you see anything that looks cra-zee, please jump right in and say so!

As I look at this list of food, the ice cream, apple, almonds (for the almond butter and granola), raisins+oats (for the granola) and pasta were purchased. Everything else was either grown in my garden or made by me right here in my kitchen in the Middle of Nowhere. That's way cool.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...