Thursday, December 29, 2011

Got motivation?

I'll use all available resources at this point, and I hope I don't forget them as time goes by. This one looks like a good one, should I decide to begin using music when I'm walking outside again.

In other news, I made a frittata last night for the first time in my life. I got some iron skillets for Christmas, so it was the first time in my life (seriously!) I've had an oven-proof vessel for making frittatas.

Sautéeing spinach and diced ham in buttah.
Blurry (sorry) stovetop shot of the egg mixture nearly set.
Top with shredded cheese – I used fontina.
Out of the oven, perfectly broiled, sprinkled with freshly ground pepper.
Mmmmm.

1 comment:

Angelia Sims said...

Shoot! I shouldn't have read this hungry. Now I am craving frittata big time. You make it look easy. :-)

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...