Friday, December 30, 2011

Just clogging along

The first pair (child-sized) is done!

The little ghost is my granddaughter's footprint.
I love how unfelted clogs look like clown shoes
right off the needles!
There are four games today. Theoretically that's enough time to make the two adult pairs on my list. HOWEVER, I don't think I'll be knitting non-stop from noon 'til midnight. (And I won't be felting them until all three pairs are done.) A girl's gotta eat. And walk. Because it's going to be nice again today – light winds, mid-50s, sunny. I'm not turning my back on an opportunity like that. And, frankly, a girl's gotta sleep. I haven't seen one complete night game yet, although I hear the Baylor-Washington game last night was an Instant Classic!

I hit the elliptical day before yesterday but got back outside yesterday. FIVE DAYS IN A ROW, people. Woo hoo!

I thought of a new reason to get back in shape in 2012:

I want to feel as comfortable in my street clothes I do in my pajamas.
~ Debbi McNeer

Whatever it takes, right?

To wrap up this randomness, I'll leave you with sunset at dinnertime, December 29, 2011.

A stunning image to remember when I start missing bookstores and coffeeshops
and shopping opportunities, oh my. I truly have a wonderful life.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...