Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let it snow!

Thanks for your comments on my mountain photo. I entered it in a little photo contest, hope it gets some recognition!

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Google Geek Department. Here's their latest amusement:


I tested it on my computer using the Google Chrome browser and it works. So clever. Not that I want it to snow for Christmas or anything. Heh.

Grocery-shopping today, for Christmas dinner and a bag of Oreos to make these three-ingredient treats. (I already have the cream cheese and dipping chocolate. And sprinkles!) I don't need to add them to the stuff I'm taking to the Christmas Eve open house, but they look easy and fun and new. If I put a lolly stick in them they could even pass for some trendy cake pops.

Wow, I'm all about the trendy this week, eh?

1 comment:

Larissa T. said...

Haha thanks for sharing the snowflakes .. I've been pouting because we haven't gotten any snow out here, not even hope for snow .. so this will keep me occupied and get my snow fix for at least a while.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...