Tuesday, December 20, 2011

AWESOME!

My NookColor software has been updated, and the best new feature is that I can now watch Netflix on the Nook. This may not be a big deal to you, but around here, I'm not in charge of the television. If I were, it would be all Glee and Mad Men and Nip/Tuck (until it got really gross in the final season) all the time.

But the husband likes the news.

Our workout room on the second floor of the garage is a great space with a huge television, but it's an old television that is not Apple TV-ready. So … no Netflix upstairs.

Until today. It is so freaking cool to set the Nook up on the elliptical and work out rather effortlessly for the length of one episode of Season 1 of Glee, which is about 15 minutes longer than I did with great effort two days ago watching Sportscenter.

The gift of Netflix on the Nook. It's a Christmas miracle!

1 comment:

mauishopgirl said...

I love netflix. Many people complain about the selection but I love quirky, obscure and indie stuff so I'm perfectly happy. Plus I don't go to the movies or watch as much tv now so I've missed a lot that other people have already seen.

My mother watches on her iPad too.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...