Tuesday, February 28, 2012

By the time you read this …

I'll be heading to Charleston, WV, to gather with other Democrats from all over the state for a day at the Legislature.

While registered Democrats far outnumber Republicans here in WV, it's hard to tell one from the other sometimes. Well, actually it's not hard at all to tell that lefties like me are Dems. Some of the more, um, moderate ones might as well switch parties.

I put our Governor and one of our Senators in that category. I don't think I'm supposed to say that out loud, though. Heh.

Anyhoo … I will once again be at the mercy of someone else's kitchen – this time, the Governor's – and I've decided just to enjoy my day and not allow the pressure of A Plan to, er, weigh me down.

This is turning into a super busy week. Posting will continue daily, but content (like today's) will hardly be worth reading.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...