Friday, February 10, 2012

I've got nuthin'

No Friday quote (has anyone noticed I've abandoned it?).
No photos.
No words. (Well, not many. Heh.)

But also?

No problems.
No worries.
No angst.
No hassles.
No drama.

Life is good. I think I'll do everything I can to keep it that way. I'm so grateful for your readership and for your comments and for your support in my doofusness and weight-loss efforts and the general ups-and-downs I go through. Today is an up, for reasons I can't really figure out. I just feel … good.

2 comments:

E. Jane said...

When things are going well, it's best to just go with the flow. Have a great weekend, Debbi!

denise said...

The best kind of day! Run with it.

Also, returning to yesterday's post...not sure how you're "lassoing" the sections in Excel, but I find it much easier (than using either the mouse or the trackpad) to use the "Shift Click" method to grab sections of an Excel spreadsheet. I'm terrible about dragging a mouse trying to cover up all the info I want and then inadvertently letting up on it before I get everything I want, so I alway just click in the upper left most cell that I want, use the mouse to get to the bottom right most cell that I want and then shift click in it and that chooses everything in between. I got used to a lot of keyboard shortcuts over the years because I'm not a very good "mouser" - the whole eye/hand coordination thing always gets me.

You may already be using that method, but thought I'd put it out there as an alternative just in case - I recently helped a friend with some Excel stuff and was surprised at some of the things that I take for granted that she wasn't aware of, so you never know.

Hope you keep that "good day" streak going with another one tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that - and many, many more to follow!

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...