Thursday, March 15, 2012

Many thanks ...

for your comments and concern. I really just need to get over myself and not get so caught up in what others are doing, thinking, saying and especially HOW THEY ARE BEHAVING.

The fact that someone else has been rude and hurtful doesn't mean I deserve it.

Clearly, sometimes criticism is warranted. There's no doubt about that. But I don't have to buy into it as Truth.

Is that obscure enough for ya?

I planted snow peas yesterday. Just one row, because I couldn't get the tiller started and had to dig the row with a shovel. And by tomorrow there will be enough asparagus to throw in an omelette or a quiche. I can't wait! But of course I will, because I want the amount of asparagus to be generous.

I saw this on Facebook this morning. Perfect. Thank you all again.


2 comments:

ws said...

that is the best therapy I know of, especially considering my only other advice is to run as far and as hard as I can until my lungs burn and I temporarily forget what is bugging me in the first place.

dawn edworthy said...

I really liked your post card it made me laugh because I am studying psychology the brain is a complex machine.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...