Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Also …

remember a couple days ago when I said the reason I got the garage bathroom cleaned was because the washer overflowed? Way to put a positive spin on things, Debbi!

So yesterday I went to get laundry out of the dryer, only to find a lump of still-damp clothes an hour after I put them in. The dryer was tumbling and it was obviously heating. Google's Appliance Repair suggested a clogged vent, and that was, indeed, the problem. Until I was able to fix it, though, I was grateful for a clothesline, partly sunny skies and the opportunity for yet a little more physical activity.

Seriously, this is the only way I canNOT slide into the nervous breakdown. Heh.

1 comment:

denise said...

You definitely want to take care of that vent - or else risk fire! I have a long vertical run on my dryer vent and it's unfortunately prone to clog. It's a pain to deal with, but a necessity.

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...