If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a form you can use to register to vote. Please, if you are a U.S. citizen and you're not registered, it couldn't be easier. This election is very important for the future of WOMEN.
Want to add the form to your website? Get the code HERE.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Last
Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...
-
Warning: This is long. Grab your coffee. This morning's weigh-in results are in, and I'm about to break a promise to myself. I was...
-
Neomonde happens to be the name of my favorite eatery in the Triangle area of North Carolina. I've visited the Morrisville location onc...
-
Thanks for all your insights and input about how much cleaning sucks. Heh. I didn't use the timer method that was suggested by a couple ...
1 comment:
I put my college daughters absentee application/form in the mail today (she filled it out while she was home for the holiday weekend). Her high school registered all the kids to vote as part of their eco/gov senior classes. I thought you would be pleased to hear this news.
Post a Comment