![]() |
| 8:00 comes twice a day, but on the off chance that I'm not awake for the second occurrence (as was the case last night), I'm opting for the earlier one. Coffee, anyone? (A lot of fatmumslim prompts can be fulfilled with coffee!) |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Last
Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...
-
Warning: This is long. Grab your coffee. This morning's weigh-in results are in, and I'm about to break a promise to myself. I was...
-
While many people are beginning to implement their New Year's resolutions today, I started a week ago, and I'm really glad I did. Th...
-
Neomonde happens to be the name of my favorite eatery in the Triangle area of North Carolina. I've visited the Morrisville location onc...

No comments:
Post a Comment