![]() |
| How perfect was it to find all these great literary works for less than $30? |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Last
Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...
-
Warning: This is long. Grab your coffee. This morning's weigh-in results are in, and I'm about to break a promise to myself. I was...
-
While many people are beginning to implement their New Year's resolutions today, I started a week ago, and I'm really glad I did. Th...
-
Neomonde happens to be the name of my favorite eatery in the Triangle area of North Carolina. I've visited the Morrisville location onc...

4 comments:
Very cool find! I just finished A Moveable Feast by E Hemingway and loved it.
I'm catching up on my Steinbeck and my husband is working his way thru Hemingway. We should probably go back to high school!
Had to do a term paper on The Jungle in high school. A great book to read if you want to diet, definately keeps you from wanting to eat, especially any processed foods.
I'm not sure how I missed reading these in high school. Looking forward to validating my mostly whole-foods diet by a reading of The Jungle. But I'm starting with Grapes of Wrath.
Post a Comment